Red M390 PM2 dropping 7/17

If you want, I can try to snag you one and you can have it for my cost. If I can ship directly from DLT to your address, you wouldn't even have to pay shipping.

Not saying I can guarantee it... But I will say I've never failed to score on a DLT drop I wanted...

Personally I don't want this one, but if they do a DLC M390 with red G10 in a Para 3...
Wow! Thank you for the offer! That’s SUPER friendly of you!

However my issue is one of disposable income...or at least a matter of conscience regarding my finances...hahaha.

When the first release happened and it took several days to sell out it was like torture.

I’ve still got my burple PM2 and other amazing Spydercos to provide me with solace through my trying times ;). I guess I was just looking for comrades who know the ups and downs of being knife crazy. :thumbsup:

A question for Jordan at DTL. Can we expect another run of this or is this it? I think this will again be gone in a few minutes and many will miss out. If that's the case will DLT run it one more time?

Carrying this one tomorrow in honor of DLT’s second drop on this beauty .
Love it come get ya some :D
KVfhrVo.jpg

If you want, I can try to snag you one and you can have it for my cost. If I can ship directly from DLT to your address, you wouldn't even have to pay shipping.

Not saying I can guarantee it... But I will say I've never failed to score on a DLT drop I wanted...

Personally I don't want this one, but if they do a DLC M390 with red G10 in a Para 3...

Stuff like this is why I love the knife community.

A question for Jordan at DTL. Can we expect another run of this or is this it? I think this will again be gone in a few minutes and many will miss out. If that's the case will DLT run it one more time?

At this time we expect it to be the final run on this configuration.

If rerunning, please do a DLC M390 or M4 with red g10.

Its been discussed, but the right to run the red/DLC combo is currently held by another dealer.

If I didn't already have the 20CV version from DLT, I would go for this one. Good luck to all who want this one. I hope you get it!

Does anyone want to trade for the DLC 20cv version?

I missed on that drop and might try to snag one of these to trade.

Back