Red Trout Giveaway - Winner Announced

I have never been on a sailboat, but I swear every time I see this knife posted Southern Cross by Crosby,Stills and Nash starts playing in my head.
That is a wonderful blade.

Maybe next summer you can come up and visit - go for your first sail and we'll sing Southern Cross a-cappella & loud! :) We won't try floating knives though.

It is a stellar blade of my little collection.

Very generous GAW! Since I am fortunate to already have two of Richard's knives, I will sit this one out. This one is an easy favorite with color & jigging. Ebony is also a favorite wood.

opEWdwU.jpg

3GROOTC.jpg

That is the finest peachseed GEC has ever done in my opinion. Sad that the 38 whittler won't be made again.

I'm in. Never could find one of those in stock whenever they were for sale.

I personally love any knife that's executed well. My current favorite has a folded steel handle, but wood definitely calls to me. I'd like to be in for my friend @Jack Black... If that's ok. That is a beauty, excellent GAW sir!

49809244-7193-4D2E-9FF0-632FC8278A7B.jpeg CA6DAE09-8ED4-40E4-A774-65D02B127E0E.jpeg 18C52982-C93C-49E7-9AA1-1C69A716467F.jpeg I’m in, what a generous GAW. Richard and Eric brought together an incredible vision with the Red Trout Knives. I love them all, bone, wood, micarta, mammoth ivory. But my favorite is ebony or African Blackwood. Beautiful material, classes up any knife while being totally functional for a working knife.

My favorite is kind of an odd ball material. I love this stabilized corn husk in an acrylic like material. Eric and Mr. Redtrout built this knife for me and it came out amazing. The second picture is the picture Eric sent me when it was completed, and Richard would always tell me that this picture was his desktop picture. The Redtrout boys knife in corn husk raffir is by far my favorite knife. 20200727_232402.jpg Corey's knives_compress13.jpg

My favorite scales would have to be Cocobolo, although I love Bloodwood also. I'll get pics of my favorite knife in each wood up when I get home this evening. I am in, and I appreciate the opportunity!

Wow such a beautiful knife I have to participate so please count me in.
My favorite cover material is hands down stag and particularly gnarly stag here is a project @glennbad did for me (thanks again my old friend) In the case is a Buck 110, Case Sodbuster, Case Stockman, Case Trapper, Colonial Barlow, GEC 15 Boys Knife and a TL-29 Camillus that was modifyed to a single blade liner lock with EO notch and lanyard hole.

suL9vTq.jpg

Basically it's easier for me to say what I don't like (MOP/MOT Abalone;)) All the rest I like a lot, but for the sake of entry and what I like today, here's Blonde Horn.

boSyy6I.jpg

Sterling GAW and should I win I'd like it sent not to me but. @.....well, I'll say if I win, who doesn't enjoy a good mystery ?;)

Regards, Will

Back