Attention Redmeadow Email Newsletter (Dibs, Sales, Etc..)

I woulda put in for a belt for the lovely Sandria, but that girl doesn't wear belts. She did say to tell you thanks for the offer, and a hi to Mel and the chitlins...

View attachment 1676144
How did I never respond to this? What a Doll, and a sweetheart at that. Give her a big hello from all of us!

I'm gonna send a Newsletter out, it will have the repeat of the info in the 2021 deluxe thread found here and a call for some Cowbell Dibs. This is just a heads up, I'll post again here before I send it out.

Thanks everyone.

Newsletter going out at the top of the hour..... (7pm Mountain).

If it's not too late, please add me to the email....

ranza(at)comporium(dot)net

If it's not too late, please add me to the email....

ranza(at)comporium(dot)net

hearland-grandpa-jack.gif

Got ya on there.

(Anyone know what movie that's from? I don't recognize it, looks like a discount Tom Selleck)

My daughter digs that show - has watched it through a couple of times.

Usually the Mounties come by and save the day before anyone has a chance to shoot, admonishing us to solve conflicts with social workers and therapy. I have noticed like in When Calls the Heart that there are very few Mounties for large areas, so is that an indication of underfunding the authorities? :)I still would not like to mess with the Mounties, good men doing a hard job.

Would the Mounties ( a national force I know) be comparable to the Texas Rangers or US Marshals in form and function? I know the Rangers are a state force compared to a national force.

Newsletter going out shortly. No need to rush, I don't have any Dibs available for now, just a quick update and some of my typical ramblings. This one may be interesting to some. I break down some testing I did recently.

I'd you'd like to join the 2.6 million people on the list (ok, it's actually only 79) get me an email address and I'll add you to it.

I enjoyed the read and found it interesting.

As someone new the the newsletter, how do the dibs work on the newsletters that have them. Is it just a matter of emailing back in time and saying you want dibs on a getting a knife?

I enjoyed the read and found it interesting.

As someone new the the newsletter, how do the dibs work on the newsletters that have them. Is it just a matter of emailing back in time and saying you want dibs on a getting a knife?
Yeah, it's a first come first serve kind of thing. I usually put things like Dibs and important info in Bold font so you can scan it quick without reading through any of my babble. Once you see "Dibs available" hit reply, type "Dibs" and send. They go pretty quick, I usually do 3 to 4 at a time. I put out a heads up in this thread and usually a story post in IG to let you guys that are watching and waiting know when it's coming. That's about the best system I could come up with.

Back