Redmeadow Model 1 (2nd run)

Lol

See bolded quote above. Now, other than arm wrestling, why else would a man's arms and hands be so lopsided? o_O :p
With that statement, I was looking at his right hand... He's using the Power of Suggestion!:eek:
John, remember, with great power comes great responsibility! Use your powers for good! :D

With that statement, I was looking at his right hand... He's using the Power of Suggestion!:eek:
John, remember, with great power comes great responsibility! Use your powers for good! :D
the funny part is when you posted that, i went back to look to see if he maybe superimposed two pics of his right hand. and then i went...."Waaaait a minute!"

lol! :D

the funny part is when you posted that, i went back to look to see if he maybe superimposed two pics of his right hand. and then i went...."Waaaait a minute!"

lol! :D
Plus I'm always on my cell phone, so it's a small picture. And I'm out of excuses!:)

Still a lot of details to finish up on these, and I'm gonna try to make a video that gives everyone a better idea of the fit and finish, size, and things like that. I'll post that on Youtube and IGTV and link to it in here.

It honestly makes me sick to think about all of the interwebz and social media I use, but I accept that to build Redmeadow, I've gotta put it out there, necessary evil.

Ha, they'll make you're head hurt if you stare at them long enough!

Cutting paper doesn't really prove anything but here's a short and kind of satisfying video.

wow that’s sharp. and that looks like the drop point!! :eek:

Back