1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Redmeadow Model 1 (2nd run)

Discussion in 'Redmeadow Knives & T.Knotts Knives' started by lessismore, Feb 5, 2018.

1. lessismore

lessismore Enjoy Every Sandwich Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 29, 2010
    Going over the final details and should have these packed up tonight gents.

TPVT likes this.
  2. lessismore

lessismore Enjoy Every Sandwich Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 29, 2010
    20181213_211408-01.jpeg

3. RayseM

RayseM Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 18, 2010
    Monday or Tuesday will seem like Christmas to some folks :thumbsup:

Ray

Mack and TPVT like this.
  4. lessismore

Aug 29, 2010
    I hope so Ray. I've enjoyed making these, hopefully they enjoy using them.

Looks like I need to start a new progress thread for the Model 2's, Frame handles, some of Dis and some of Dat.

mitch4ging likes this.
  5. lessismore

Aug 29, 2010
    All three are shipped. Conversarions sent with links to the tracking and photo of receipt.

Mack likes this.
  6. TPVT

TPVT Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 14, 2012
    oh. em. gee. i am so excited to check this one out. john, i'll call you out here .... i was very impressed through the whole process with your communication. i appreciated all the updates, WIP pics, etc. :thumbsup:

thank you sir.
    -todd

mitch4ging, lessismore and Mack like this.
  7. lessismore

Aug 29, 2010
    Thanks Todd, I appreciate that. These progress threads might move like molasses, but they let you know where things are at. The PM/Conversations are so much better than trying to follow email chains to work out details. I really appreciate your guys patience.

Mack, mitch4ging and TPVT like this.
  8. lessismore

Aug 29, 2010