Redmeadow Model 1 (2nd run)

That's straight off the bandsaw, when it finishes out the red really pops.

These are gonna have different spacer configurations. The Dibs are picking from a fair sized list. Looks like mesquite and bronze spacer on the Clip, a micarta layout on the Drop, and waiting to hear on the wharnecliffe.

Chris, I can always take that evil finger notch out... just saying.... :D

Can I dibs on the giraffe boned wonder, or did the dibs done close whilst I was off dreaming of dreamy things?

Let's get them in hand first and we'll go from there. I'd like to put them on that blade above, but I'm not positive they'll fit or be a good match yet. Best I can do right now is give you Dibs below the sender, only fair that I offer him first.

I need some kind of tray system to keep my projects in order. Some kind of laminated work-up sheets would be handy. For now, lines on butcher paper keep things separated.
20181018_164208-03.jpeg
Getting the spacer layouts finished up.

I need some kind of tray system to keep my projects in order. Some kind of laminated work-up sheets would be handy. For now, lines on butcher paper keep things separated.
View attachment 1005645
Getting the spacer layouts finished up.
I use these, stackable and available in different sizes. You could put the knife project and the "work order" all together.
...just a thought.
S-12415BLU.jpg

Dangit, I need a stackable Cafeteria Bin! Those are both good ideas. I've got some of those Akro bins for reloading, they are handy.

Some kind of rack that I could slide trays kind of like at a cafeteria would be easy to make and wouldn't take up too much room.

Or you might look at Grainger see what they may have.
That's a good idea, I bet they have something.

Just look up TRAY rack - Dental, cafeteria, baking etc. - for example:

EXAMPLE 1

EXAMPLE 2

EXAMPLE 3

Some likely, too pricey but there're lots of options, wheels or no wheels and lots of colors too. :)

Ray
If I could find some trays, I could build something like the 2nd one. Maybe a 10 tray that could sit on the bench.

Mmmmm, pie. Chocolate, chocolate silk, chocolate chocolate, chocolate creme....

I love me some apple pie but only if it's really really good apple pie. Substandard fruit pie is horrible, unless it's chocolate fruit.

Back