Pictures here! Redmeadow picture thread

kmtn3lg.jpg

alright guys, so i knew the model 1 would be a super hunting knife. fantastic slicer. but woweee. she is a carver too. it’s thin stock with a great grind...buttah. and a real pleasure in-hand ta boot.

(swoon). :D

3C4C1A06-8843-4EBE-A836-90F9A6842277.jpeg

Seeing as though this is a "picher thread", thought I would bump it.

I am now the proud owners of a couple of Redmeadows - thanks, in no small part, to the very OP of this thread, Todd.

Definitely a couple of users, a Model 1 and a Serrano. After rubbing them down with some 0000 steel wool, oiling the handles and sheaths, they are ready to continue their long lives as terrific tools. Honestly, I am super thrilled with them - they are light, thin, and comfortable in hand. I couldn't be happier with them and am looking forward to using them on a daily basis. My wife is even a fan of the Serrano, she digs it.

Thank you, Todd, for the great deal. These are my first Redmeadows - definitely will not be my last.

G3xAGvl.jpg

cecR80N.jpg

s4599qf.jpg

I am now the proud owners of a couple of Redmeadows - thanks, in no small part, to the very OP of this thread, Todd.

Definitely a couple of users, a Model 1 and a Serrano. After rubbing them down with some 0000 steel wool, oiling the handles and sheaths, they are ready to continue their long lives as terrific tools. Honestly, I am super thrilled with them - they are light, thin, and comfortable in hand. I couldn't be happier with them and am looking forward to using them on a daily basis. My wife is even a fan of the Serrano, she digs it.

Thank you, Todd, for the great deal. These are my first Redmeadows - definitely will not be my last.

G3xAGvl.jpg

cecR80N.jpg

s4599qf.jpg
happy they went to a good home. great pics dylan. :thumbsup:

G3xAGvl.jpg

cecR80N.jpg

s4599qf.jpg
Dylan!!! Awesome scores! :thumbsup: (And great pics! :cool:) The Serrano is an excellent knife, one of my favorites! How did you manage to pry those out of Todd's hands? Most Redmeadows never leave their first homes, lol. ;)

Tell me more about those cigars... They look a lot like the #49 factory "throwouts" I buy sometimes.

happy they went to a good home. great pics dylan. :thumbsup:

Leathery stacked goodness! Incredible pictures Dylan.

Dylan!!! Awesome scores! :thumbsup: (And great pics! :cool:) The Serrano is an excellent knife, one of my favorites! How did you manage to pry those out of Todd's hands? Most Redmeadows never leave their first homes, lol. ;)

Tell me more about those cigars... They look a lot like the #49 factory "throwouts" I buy sometimes.

Thank you, fellas! I am thrilled with them.

Jared, I imagine that I had a rare moment of being in the right place at the right time - doesn't happen for me too often. Todd was a pleasure to deal with and I am very grateful that he let them come my way. The cigars are Alta Gracias, an Irish cigarillo that I have taken a great liking to. Terrific little smokes that don't take up to an hour or more to consume.

I'd be happy to send you a handful to try if you are interested, I usually order them from Cigars International.

lbj8HoO.jpg

No worries, thanks for the offer Dylan, I'll give those a try next time I order from them (that's where I get those "throwouts" too). I've also taken a liking to some of the cigarillos for when I'm out fishing. It's hard to smoke a whole full cigar without letting it go out at least 3x because you get busy with something else. A friend of mine really likes the Macanudo cigarillos in a tin for fishing, I've had a couple and they're a nice, quick, easy smoke while on the water.

No worries, thanks for the offer Dylan, I'll give those a try next time I order from them (that's where I get those "throwouts" too). I've also taken a liking to some of the cigarillos for when I'm out fishing. It's hard to smoke a whole full cigar without letting it go out at least 3x because you get busy with something else. A friend of mine really likes the Macanudo cigarillos in a tin for fishing, I've had a couple and they're a nice, quick, easy smoke while on the water.
i’m excited that it’s almost warm enough to smoke a “normal” cigar. in the winter, as yiu guys have said, i like a quick smoke. i’ve tried several, but i like these little undercrowns....

BD2632C4-8D58-4B21-A4CE-170C3F564B45.jpeg

Back