Pictures here! Redmeadow picture thread

puNfADm.jpg

Can someone list the specs on the Cowbell knife? Just curious as I have seen a couple of pics and someone else said it could be a good Bird and trout. Thanks.

What model of Martin is that?
Great shot, Dylan!

Thank you, Dennis, and my apologies for such an obnoxiously late response.

It is the Martin DM - nothing fancy. Almost 20 years ago, I knew I wanted Martin quality but I didn't have a Martin budget. Found this one at the time and made it mine - I haven't regretted it one bit.

No frills but she sure sings pretty sweet.

Can someone list the specs on the Cowbell knife? Just curious as I have seen a couple of pics and someone else said it could be a good Bird and trout. Thanks.
These are 6 1/2" overall with around a 2 7/8" cutting edge.

Thats an absolutely Epic photo Dylan. Two serious questions, are you for hire and do you have a classic handgun or revolver that you could set up a shot like that with?

Thanks, John! I'm happy to setup any shots you would like. I have a number of cap and ball revolvers - '58 Remington New Army, Remington pocket revolver, Colt Walker, a couple other Colts as well.

In terms of more conventional arms - a Colt Lawman, a couple of S&W Model 10s, a single action Colt reproduction, a Ruger Wrangler. What I don't have, a buddy of mine easily has - so I have ready access to a lot of options.

I used to have an old GI Ithaca 1911 that was in pretty sweet shape but I traded it for an AR-15 a number of years ago (I still kinda of regret that to this day).

I can get some good shots with some sweet rifles too - Winchesters, an old Springfield in .45-70, M1 Garand, among many others.

We'll definitely have to talk business, I'd like to get a good shot for some shirts. A few ideas of the top of my head would be, Serrano with the Model 10..... Coffin handle with a pocket revolver and a bottle.... Bullnose with a 45-70... A lot of good possible combinations.

Back