• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD- - - - Pendleton Large Board Shirts - Lot of Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be guessing.

Say 5"8" and 160?

The measurements for each shirt are listed above.

Compare the measurements of the Pendleton Shirts to something you own in your closet that fits...

If it helps with sizing, I've had one of these shirts for about 15 years and am 5'8", currently about 220, but this shirt also fit when I was 175. These are amazing shirts! They are warm when you're outside, but stay cool and comfortable when you're inside. Comfortable through a wide range of temperatures and always look good - they don't take wrinkles and always seem to hang nice - and as I already mentioned, they last forever!

If you're wondering why I haven't bought these already, it's just my lousy luck and bad timing. I just got back from Laughlin where they have an outlet store. These shirts go for $99 on sale at the outlet, and I just paid $139 for a slightly different version I got to give "Old Faithful" a break once in a while. This is a screaming deal! Somebody help this guy out, you will be really glad you did!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back