• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Reduced: XM24, Medford Proxima, BM 940, ZT 0460, Kershaw Chive

Frankopee

Gold Member
Benchmade 940 black SV30 serrated green scales w purple spacer, box and papers, two months old unsharpened, mild signs of use 9/10, carried less than a week and cut paper only, still sharp. Also comes with Lynch deep carry clip installed plus original in box. $130 > $120

Kershaw Chive stainless, used 8/10, blade not centered but I think that is the correct way it is meant to be, works great, actually flips, needs a sharpening. $35 > $30

Hinderer XM-24 Spanto 20V Blue G10 two weeks old 9.5/10 carried three days, cut paper only, doesn't feel right returning to store but probably could. Comes with bearings and washers, OEM materials, very sharp and sturdy, flips easily. $500 > $475

Medford Proxima with case and paperwork, 9/10 still breaking in, perfect unmolested edge, carried a few times and no cutting other than a few sheets of paper. That thumbprint is mine, forgot to wipe it off. This is the base model Proxima. Never used in anger or criminal activity. SOLD

ZT 0460 red CF current production, not even carried and 9.9/10 should have returned it, lost box though! SOLD

Regular PayPal and insured, tracked domestic shipping included.

Sorry I'm probably not interested in trades, I bought all these and whittled down to a couple keepers! You might tempt me with a small Hoffman axe or Winkler fixed blade with rubber handles.

I'm new here but have lots of outside references and welcome inquires. Thanks, Frank Petronio

View media item 7216View media item 7211View media item 7214View media item 7210View media item 7215

Last edited:
Prices lowered again and I believe they should be the lowest of any comparable. I know I am new here but I can show you feedback on other venues, I have a website and business, and am a stand up guy! Please save me from eBay!!!

Yes they all are, you’re only the second person to communicate with me!

Back