Refund status

Received a response from jordyn Tuesday. She stated that she would notify Ellie that I wanted to cancel my order. Also that she would notify her to issue a refund. Jordyn said the order was placed recent enough that it should go back onto my card. Then said she would notify me when the refund has been issued .

I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread showing how long it will take to receive a refund so others know what to expect. I emailed S! yesterday asking for a refund on my 7/7 preorder and my GSO 8 preorder. Both of which were ordered about a year ago. Well see if I get my refund by the end of next week as Ellie mentioned in the other thread.
Any new news? Seeing if refunds are comming out now ?

Received a response from jordyn Tuesday. She stated that she would notify Ellie that I wanted to cancel my order. Also that she would notify her to issue a refund. Jordyn said the order was placed recent enough that it should go back onto my card. Then said she would notify me when the refund has been issued .

Nothing yet.

Right on man just wondering

Nothing yet either, I'm figuring tomorrow, start of a new week.

DAY 6

From my experience, I made my requested a refund on 12 July. Got a acknowledgement on the 14 July. Received my refund on the 27 July.

Prove:
6DmNnAT.jpg

zmv5kvN.jpg

I requested a refund on Sept 5th from Jordyn (after 120 days)...She said she would turn it over to Ellie.
I've heard nothing from Ellie in the past 20 days!
This is how Survive treats they're customers...

^^I hope so^^
Why wouldn't they tell customers this?
Sent a couple emails this week inquiring about the status of my refund, never heard back. Guess I'll find out Friday if they are working on my refund for my 4 orders.

DAY 9

Sent a couple emails this week inquiring about the status of my refund, never heard back. Guess I'll find out Friday if they are working on my refund for my 4 orders.

DAY 9

I sent an email yesterday asking for an update and have yet to hear anything as well.

I heard back from Jordyn yesterday & she said that my refund was issued...I checked Paypal account & it shows a credit for full amount but not available til Sept 29th....why the 3 day delay,Idk...?
Watch for yours guys...as I said earlier,this is after 21 days wait,probably 3-4 emails & posting on these threads.

I heard back from Jordyn yesterday & she said that my refund was issued...I checked Paypal account & it shows a credit for full amount but not available til Sept 29th....why the 3 day delay,Idk...?
Watch for yours guys...as I said earlier,this is after 21 days wait,probably 3-4 emails & posting on these threads.

Is this one knife? Multiples? When did you place your order? Sorry if that's been stated before.

Just received a PayPal check for my refund amount. It says pending amount but hopefully it will clear soon.
Good deal!

I got an email saying my orders were cancelled and my money refunded but nothing has shown up in my PayPal yet. Not sure where my refund went, hopefully it will show soon.

Back