Refund status

My refund was sent today to PayPal by Echeck, the email from Paypal said 3-5 business days for the funds to be available. I'm not sure if I just asked for the refund at the right time or if all refunds are going to be around that time frame, but if you ask me, that is a pretty decent timeframe for a refund. Thanks Ellie and Jordyn for the prompt payment and good communication on my refund.

My refund still hasn't shown up in my Paypal account, I gave Jordyn my Paypal address on the 20th, hopefully someone else didn't get my money. I have sent an email letting them know about this but getting a response is could take some time.

I will share my experience. I have quite a few GSO's on order and with the growing concern being shared on this forum, I decided to cancel a few of the knives that might not be produced anytime soon. All emails that I have sent to Survive! have been responded to within 48 hours. I asked for a refund last week and received it today via paypal echeck. I did not have to ask twice or voice my concern here to receive my funds. Now I patiently await my 4.1s and 7/7s. I truly enjoy my Survive! knives and wish the best of success for this company.

Still waiting to hear anything back from jordyn. Paid with a card outside of PayPal. Still no refund here.

Still waiting for funds to show up in my PayPal account, just sent another email.

DAY 11

Did the rest of you get your refund? I still haven't received any notification of refund from jordyn or Ellie. Still no refund showing on my account, nor is anything pending. What happen to getting refunds by the end of the week?

Still nothing in my PayPal account even though I got an email on Thursday stating that my money had been refunded. Sent emails the last 2 days inquiring where my refund went but no response.

DAY 12

Just an update for the guys that asked for refunds: I'm not sure the dates of your orders but I have 3 orders from March and I've been told by Survive! They have no estimated ship date. They are currently working on February orders. I'm currently waiting it out but in case anyone thought they may have been close, that's the info straight from survive.

Just an update for the guys that asked for refunds: I'm not sure the dates of your orders but I have 3 orders from March and I've been told by Survive! They have no estimated ship date. They are currently working on February orders. I'm currently waiting it out but in case anyone thought they may have been close, that's the info straight from survive.
Thanks for sharing!
I think it could be helpful to members if we also included which specific models the info relates to :)

March orders for 4.1 second, 7/7 second and 4.1 second

March 15, 22, and 29
Thanks!

I was told my 4.1 F2 (only ordered more recently) should be shipped within the 90 day window - in my case that is sometime in December...

Back