Refund status

Just an update for the guys that asked for refunds: I'm not sure the dates of your orders but I have 3 orders from March and I've been told by Survive! They have no estimated ship date. They are currently working on February orders. I'm currently waiting it out but in case anyone thought they may have been close, that's the info straight from survive.
Interesting. I'm surprised that they released that information.
I guess I'll have to be patient for my summer orders. ;)

And then add another 60 and you're where I'm at, I have a 4.1 2nd on order from February I still haven't received :D
It said 90 days when I added it to my cart, we're at about 240 and counting.
Also waiting on a first from summer 2016 but firsts go to the back of the line apparently so who's counting :rolleyes:

As my first S!K arrived I promised to send the guys at Survive! some self made honey. It was the perfect knife !
Somehow I did not pull off to send that glass of honey. To lazy, to much work, etc. etc.
Ellie on the other hand always handled my matters within a day or two, always took her time and kindly answered all of my questions.
I don't want a refund, the 3.5 will show up like all other GSO's I ordered. And it will be a damn nice knife !

And then add another 60 and you're where I'm at, I have a 4.1 2nd on order from February I still haven't received :D
It said 90 days when I added it to my cart, we're at about 240 and counting.
Also waiting on a first from summer 2016 but firsts go to the back of the line apparently so who's counting :rolleyes:
I'm another with Feb. orders on 4.1 and 7/7 2nds. I haven't contacted them or anything, but I will let the forum know if/when I do, or if I get a shipping notice.

Back