1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Refund status

Discussion in 'Survive! Knives' started by argyle1812, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Fancier

Fancier

Jul 1, 2012
    Interesting. I'm surprised that they released that information.
    I guess I'll have to be patient for my summer orders. ;)

2. scout1sg

scout1sg

Nov 9, 2009
    Add 90 to that and you might be in the ball park (lol)

Organic556 likes this.
  3. kurpak

kurpak Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 31, 2008
    And then add another 60 and you're where I'm at, I have a 4.1 2nd on order from February I still haven't received :D
    It said 90 days when I added it to my cart, we're at about 240 and counting.
    Also waiting on a first from summer 2016 but firsts go to the back of the line apparently so who's counting :rolleyes:

4. riverstalker

riverstalker

Jan 10, 2013
    As my first S!K arrived I promised to send the guys at Survive! some self made honey. It was the perfect knife !
    Somehow I did not pull off to send that glass of honey. To lazy, to much work, etc. etc.
    Ellie on the other hand always handled my matters within a day or two, always took her time and kindly answered all of my questions.
    I don't want a refund, the 3.5 will show up like all other GSO's I ordered. And it will be a damn nice knife !

5. TommyG19

TommyG19 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 3, 2007
    FWIW I'm a January order on a 7/7 F2. Haven't heard a thing.

6. LukeTheSpook

LukeTheSpook

Jan 2, 2015

Parts of me actually think the 7/7's don't even exist. I've seen a pic, maybe two of customers that actually have one.

7. CataD

CataD Platinum Member Platinum Member

Oct 2, 2013
    They do exist :). Mine is a very early starter Mar 9, '15

upload_2017-10-4_17-31-26.png

8. LukeTheSpook

LukeTheSpook

Jan 2, 2015
    It's beautiful!!!!!!!

9. Apocryphiliac

Apocryphiliac Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 18, 2017
    I'm another with Feb. orders on 4.1 and 7/7 2nds. I haven't contacted them or anything, but I will let the forum know if/when I do, or if I get a shipping notice.