Regarding SOG

Greetings! I’m new to BF and this is my first post. I’ve done some reading here in the past.
So, regarding SOG, I have a Tech I, I bought in the early 90s. Recently someone offered me a pretty penny for it. I declined, I’m not selling it. However the offer made me curious in general and I started poking around. I see SOG has made changes through the years. But I have not been able to find MY Tech anywhere. So I went to SOG’s website, used the “contact us“ form and the next day they responded requesting pics. Great! So I sent a few. A week later I get an email telling me it’s either a Tech I or II depending on length. The obviously just scanned my inquiry. I asked questions they didn’t even acknowledge.
I will gladly upload pics. How do I post pics?

Greetings! I’m new to BF and this is my first post. I’ve done some reading here in the past.
So, regarding SOG, I have a Tech I, I bought in the early 90s. Recently someone offered me a pretty penny for it. I declined, I’m not selling it. However the offer made me curious in general and I started poking around. I see SOG has made changes through the years. But I have not been able to find MY Tech anywhere. So I went to SOG’s website, used the “contact us“ form and the next day they responded requesting pics. Great! So I sent a few. A week later I get an email telling me it’s either a Tech I or II depending on length. The obviously just scanned my inquiry. I asked questions they didn’t even acknowledge.
I will gladly upload pics. How do I post pics?
I'd be interested to see it. If you upload your pic to a hosting site (imgur, free.image etc) you can copy the image url and insert it into a post using the picture icon above the text box.

I was hoping I could just upload from my photos

20210406-195724.jpg

Then copy the link from "hotlink for forums" and paste that code in your response.

My good sir, the sheaths are different.
Mine is a patch of leather stamped with the logo, which is black.
Your link shows a sheath that has a type of fabric(?) that has a printed white logo, yes?

I think it's safe to say that it is genuine - a fake knife would not have a sheath that only differs with the tag. You can see so much similarity with the rest of the details.

Back