Regular production PM2 in cruwear and brown micarta!!

It's a really good regular production model. The Cruwear PM2 is one of my faves in steel performance. I have 3 aftermarket PM2 Micarta scale set-ups that have a beautiful look and feel but the one I've used the hardest has to constantly be tweaked to be "right" so the full liners may hopefully remedy that.

Spyderco is the most successful company in the world at separating me from my disposable income. Always good stuff coming, though usually not enough so regular production is important. Do it with a Shaman...

Cruwear is my favorite steel,and this in combination with Micarta WOW!very good allround steel and i can't wait to get one or two!

This will be an absolute home run for Spyderco. I bet it'll be the hardest production model to obtain in their history, lol.

This will be an absolute home run for Spyderco. I bet it'll be the hardest production model to obtain in their history, lol.

I’m sure they know how popular it’s gonna be. Hopefully they will run larger batches at a time.

This will be THE PM2 that I buy and keep (together with my very first PM2 in DLC s30v and digicam scales). The fact that it's a regular production model means I'll be able to get one, sooner or later from a reputable dealer. And because of it, I no longer have much desire to get a Shaman or Manix 2 in the same/similar materials.

And $171 is a quite fair price.

pre ordered 1 with knifecenter

hoping to snag one from dlt as well.

Not sure if this should be somewhere else but how does cruwear compare withrex45?

I’m really glad Spyderco decided to go with a regular production on this one instead of a sprint. It shows they listen to and care about their fans.

Back