Regular production PM2 in cruwear and brown micarta!!

I like the PM2 and I have 4 of them that I regularly carry, but I've always thought the PM2 blade was a bit delicate. (It's mostly just me though, nobody else complains about it.) So I think the characteristics of Cruwear fit the blade shape well. I would like a smooth black micarta like they have used in other models.

I think the tip of the blade is the delicate part. The rest of it is fine.

I am suprised that they are still taking pre orders. I assume this will be much like the maxamet pm2 which is also reg. production. Probably will be in and out of stock constantly.

I am suprised that they are still taking pre orders. I assume this will be much like the maxamet pm2 which is also reg. production. Probably will be in and out of stock constantly.

I am not surprised. With it being a regular production version, I am not pre-ordering it. I'll just shop around when it is released to dealers, which may actually get me the knife earlier than a pre-order.

I gifted my original Para2 to my son-in-law two years ago and have been looking for another. This one hits all the buttons with a great steel and no need to search for aftermarket scales. I pre-ordered but also have seen in the past that just buying when they are available can at times be quicker. We will see but this looks like a great release.

This is amazing. I can’t wait. I wonder when they’ll be available. There’s no rush of course.

I’m interested in how much heavier it will feel compared to the G10 versions. The light weight is one of the things I like about the Para2. I have one of the smooth G10 Cru-Wear versions so if it turns out to be heavier than I like I won’t be heartbroken.

I’m left handed and I actually prefer to operate the right handed P2. It feels very natural and intuitive somehow.

I’m left handed and I actually prefer to operate the right handed P2. It feels very natural and intuitive somehow.
Hey left Twix I'm a righty but agree the strange hand works well. Left is just about as easy for me.

Another KC preorder in :D

Does KnifeCenter close their preorders when they hit their supply limit?

I am super happy about this combination, I foresee more micarta coming as it is the current in thing.

I agree with regular PM2 being a little thin at the tip. My saber grind emerson PM2 is a beast and so it the tanto I recently bought. Just have to pick and choose what model and why I like the shaman so much.

Another KC preorder in :D

Does KnifeCenter close their preorders when they hit their supply limit?

No, and from past releases don't count on KC, they are known to oversell the preorders and it ends up leaving lots of people very disappointed.

So, I’ll keep my expectations low and hope we see more M390 offerings.
So many steels and so few offerings - of the ones I favor!

Back