Regular production PM2 in cruwear and brown micarta!!

i noticed that this has full liners compared to the base model g10 version? If i wanted to put different scales, carbon fibre, g10, etc would i be able to buy ones that fit with full liners? or would standard PM2 scales work

Edit: also saw someone say that KC over sell on pre orders, would BHQ or DLT do the same?

Last edited:
i noticed that this has full liners compared to the base model g10 version? If i wanted to put different scales, carbon fibre, g10, etc would i be able to buy ones that fit with full liners? or would standard PM2 scales work

Edit: also saw someone say that KC over sell on pre orders, would BHQ or DLT do the same?
Don’t know but it’s been I believe over 4 months on my pre-order with KC and as mentioned I canceled .

I gave up waiting as well. I spent the money I had saved for it on a new benchmade Adamas in cruwear!.... I wanted some cruwear for the summer.

I thought Spyderco was no longer going to make an announcement or reveal a knife until it was a week or two from delivering them? Didn’t they say something like that?

Mike

I thought Spyderco was no longer going to make an announcement or reveal a knife until it was a week or two from delivering them? Didn’t they say something like that?

Mike
The opposite now. This was in Reveal #7 so it should be very near to showing up in stores.

There are too many exclusives with higher priority clogging up the production queue in Golden.

I have a feeling, even the new expanded production capacity will be just used for more exclusives.

I'm in no rush.
When it's out I will pick one up.
I haven't tried a PM yet, crucarta is on my hot list.

Back