REK Ember fixed blade discussion thread

they just arrived back from heat treat! unfortunately I still am working on the reblades that were preordered in Feb so have to knock those out first before I can get these done any more

i-PdVVhqr-X2.jpg

Good evening Josh, any chance we'll see the pre order Embers for Christmas?
Inquiring minds want to know.

Hi everyone, not sure how I missed the fact that Josh has his own sub-forum here on BF but I figured I definitely needed to put up some shots of my two Embers. I’ve been a customer of Josh’s for probably 7 years or so (maybe more), and I’ve not come across anyone more reliable with such incredible (!) grinding skills. It was no surprise to me when he branched out into making his own knives and those insane reblades he does! Anyway, to anyone awaiting an Ember order from Josh - it will absolutely be worth the wait!! Happy holidays and cheers, Paul

IxRSeuh.jpg

VWPcAuP.jpg

Hi everyone, not sure how I missed the fact that Josh has his own sub-forum here on BF but I figured I definitely needed to put up some shots of my two Embers. I’ve been a customer of Josh’s for probably 7 years or so (maybe more), and I’ve not come across anyone more reliable with such incredible (!) grinding skills. It was no surprise to me when he branched out into making his own knives and those insane reblades he does! Anyway, to anyone awaiting an Ember order from Josh - it will absolutely be worth the wait!! Happy holidays and cheers, Paul

IxRSeuh.jpg

VWPcAuP.jpg
Thanks for chiming in Paul!! Awesome shots brother :thumbsup::cool:

Happy Holidays Josh, I hope you and yours are well these days.
Any progress on the Ember pre order?

Back