REK Ember fixed blade discussion thread

Got the thin one in today, now all I need is an Ember, hint hint Josh;):)
They are supposed to be laser etching tomorrow hopefully... As soon as they get back I'll be finishing them out with sheaths and final edges!! I'm so annoyed with how long this has taken, ugh. This year I'm working on bringing in some services in house (heat treat and surface grinding) to speed things up hopefully!

Well yesterday I carried it in the pocket with no attachment, today I'm gonna carry horizontal... Also gonna see about a way to carry vertical, I need to get a new dcc clip that's the right size for my belt lol

Great job on these Bill, love the retention! It almost 'snaps' in like kydex with the wet forming you did

i-LQHLK3L-X2.jpg

i-mR9bzCk-X2.jpg
i-kFWPwWF-X2.jpg

Thanks Josh much appreciated :)
I really like the horizontal carry you added :thumbsup:
For a quick belt loop on a sheath that I’m just looking to toss on.
I’ve done a simple loop like this. They can be added to a toss in bag/pack sheath.
062E3963-22AF-4B92-9E14-1494ED5F89CF.jpeg
Just a 3/4 or 1” strap is all

Thanks Josh much appreciated :)
I really like the horizontal carry you added :thumbsup:
For a quick belt loop on a sheath that I’m just looking to toss on.
I’ve done a simple loop like this. They can be added to a toss in bag/pack sheath.
View attachment 1515273
Just a 3/4 or 1” strap is all
yeah I like that! Ok I think i have a strap laying around here I'll probably give it a go next :thumbsup:

Just finished the DLC ones up FINALLY and got them packed... gonna try to send invoices and tracking tonight, or if not - first thing in the morning so be on the lookout!!

i-tD39M3g-X2.jpg
i-CXdQwVw-X2.jpg

i-242DDZS-X2.jpg

Josh, man, these look absolutely incredible. I know how well they work, so what a bonus for these lucky folks. :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Back