REK Folder (Kuros) update thread

liners and titanium inserts are officially in! Probably gonna get the first one knocked out in the next few days

i-SGmxLdQ-X2.jpg

Was playing around w/ some wharnie grinds for ferider ferider - not that i wanna drill a spydie hole in hardened cruwear lol

i-FLJpDsf-X4.jpg

Figuring out geometry on this specific folder... This is with a ti insert, no slipping with some pretty hard repeated whacks, stays at about 60% lock up

Nice to see that your putting in the same effort on this folder as your doing for the fixed blade.;) Are they going to launch around the same time, inquiring minds would like to know so they can save some nickels and dimes?

Nice to see that your putting in the same effort on this folder as your doing for the fixed blade.;) Are they going to launch around the same time, inquiring minds would like to know so they can save some nickels and dimes?

I've got a few I need to get done up front because one long time customer bought 2 and forced me to take payment prior to them being done... Lol. So once these are done I'll start selling them one as a time as they get done. If you are interested let me know and I can give you a heads up once I'm in the clear and just making them for sale.

I'm still trying to figure out a standard grind for these but for now I'm still customizing some of them :)

Thanks for the reminder Ron!

So I have everything in my possession to start finishing some of these out. I apologize to everyone who is on the unofficial list (about 10-15 people).

By request I wanted to post the 2 scale options. These will be hand tuned so as to not tear up the pocket (as much as possible) with smooth clipping and removal.

i-pLbn4mn-X2.jpg
i-vnnnRwV-X4.jpg
i-X3GSKsB-X4.jpg

Thanks for the reminder Ron!

So I have everything in my possession to start finishing some of these out. I apologize to everyone who is on the unofficial list (about 10-15 people).

By request I wanted to post the 2 scale options. These will be hand tuned so as to not tear up the pocket (as much as possible) with smooth clipping and removal.

i-pLbn4mn-X2.jpg
i-vnnnRwV-X4.jpg
i-X3GSKsB-X4.jpg

How do I get on this unofficial list?

Back