REK Q fixed blade thread

Sad to report that there were no hogs dropped yesterday. Had the weather working against us big time. Wind blowing right off our back when we set up on the bait, and a big downpour washed away any hopes of tracking em down. When I checked the cams a couple days earlier, there were a couple small sounders coming in on the bait we’d dropped, and a BIG one hanging back, so we’ll keep dropping bait and checking back later this week. The Quarantine craves pork rn
94C0AC47-21B2-4842-B185-693DD4072992.jpeg

This one belongs to David Lennon David Lennon , not much longer now brother. Happy mistake the post office returned this to me ;)

This was before I put the edge back... Looks cool all black!

i-WVN7Mdv-X3.jpg

i-h5p46Mx-X3.jpg

Oh boy. The "Q" is so good. Last time I had ergos I liked was my Esee6. This blows that right out the water. Thanks again to @mb> for the hook up! Thanks Josh for creating such a piece! One for the pocket & one for the belt. Two more coming! Ember on the way & the FK-2020. Ok, maybe the REK'd-2020? :cool:;):thumbsup:

YDD4pDf.jpg

Oh boy. The "Q" is so good. Last time I had ergos I liked was my Esee6. This blows that right out the water. Thanks again to @mb> for the hook up! Thanks Josh for creating such a piece! One for the pocket & one for the belt. Two more coming! Ember on the way & the FK-2020. Ok, maybe the REK'd-2020? :cool:;):thumbsup:

YDD4pDf.jpg
Awesome bro!! Glad you were able to score one!

Back