REKAT Sifu WANTED!!

Looking for REKAT Sifu, black blade, handle without finger
grooves.

Anyone who can help out I greatly appreciate it!:)

GREETINGS FOSSILHUNTER,

I have one new in the tube. It is a special edition D2Enhanced black steel blade with no finger grooves. The price is $200. I will pay the shipping and insurance for you. Payment will be by chashiers check or money order. If you want it, email me at jwkilpatrick@houston.rr.com

GREETINGS FOSSILHUNTER:

I am withdrawing my offer to sell you a REKAT SIFU ( special edition D2Enhanced steel black blade with no finger grooves on the handle) for $200. I did another spine whack test on the rolling lock today and it failed the test. I started off with a rather gentle spine whack and it failed again and again. Then I tested all 8 of my REKAT SIFUS and 6 out of 8 failed the spine whack test. You can probably imagine how I felt after buying 8 sifus at a $150 each for a total of $1200 and having 6 ot them fail so miserably. Sorry, but I cannot dump a knife like this off on someone until the problem gets fixed. I wish that Round Eye Knife and Tool Company would not have dumped these SIFUS off on me by way of ONE STOP KNIFE SHOP!

JW
As you were told in an email return you knives and if they have not been abused or tampred with we will repair them at no charge. For you to threaten people without first trying too resolve any problem is a bit absurd. Name one other company that answeres you email on saturday within one hour? I accidently gave you the wrong number and you went off again and posted that.
You have been abusive and antagonistic from the very start without trying to act civil and resolve your problem. Lets not fail to mention you failed to send in any warranty cards. Return you knives and you will be treated fair.

Christina Montero

I have have sent you 2 emails requesting where to send these 6 sifus for repair and you have rejected both emails. Where do I send these knives for repair? Please tell me. The warranty card I received with each of these sifus reads as follows: RETURNING THIS CARD MAY EXPEDITE THE PROCESSING OF YOUR WARRANTY CLAIMS, BUT WILL NOT AFFECT WARRANTY COVERAGE. This implies to me that it was not absolutely necessary to return the warranty cards since by not doing so it would not affect my warranty coverage. Why don't you stop being so defensive and smile and politely offer to fix these sifus for me since you put out such a great quality product? jwkilpatrick@houston.rr.com

SURELY rekat is gonna fix the things, SURELY they will, i am positive of it.

christina ya need to tell the guy were to send the knives imho, and put an end to all of this

imho any other action by rekat will be akin to committing 'seppuku' w/a lot of loyal good people who care about the company - CRKT will repair/replace a defective knife, and be nice about it, and they are cheap - high $$ rekat is gonna stiff a customer cuz maybe he was rude, or upset about 6 defective knives?? come on now, do the right thing

come on now, help the guy out!!

sifu

Back