REKAT's pulling out of the Forum. This SUCKS!

I am totally bummed that REKAT is pulling up stakes here.
Their forum has been a source of many answers to questions I've had about their products, the function of their products and new and upcoming projects/products.
This is a resource that will be sorely missed.
I can only hope REKAT itself does not go the way of the dinosaur.
Best wishes to REKAT in their future endeavours and please keep the good stuff coming.

I think it would be a nice gesture of REKAT to award the REKAT knife of your choice to the person who posts the last post here at the REKAT forum.:).

Did I win?.;).

I thought that this REKAT Forum was CLOSING a couple days ago, but for some reason, I keep checking back, and we're still here.:confused:.

Darn, I feel like a guy on Death Row who has received a last minute Stay of Execution from a Court of Appeals!...NOW I wonder just WHEN I'll receive that deadly injection...:D.

BTW...Am I the last to post yet? If so, I'll choose a Pocket Hobbit as my "going-away" gift-knife from REKAT.:D.:D.

You guys are just out for what you can get. I on the other would never try to be the last to post just to win a knife. :p

Originally posted by KWM
You guys are just out for what you can get. I on the other would never try to be the last to post just to win a knife. :p

KWM,

That's kind of what I figured, so I'm here to help you with your wish...:D.:D.

Hey, maybe if we keep this thread going forever, REKAT won't close this Forum?.:D.:D.

Back