• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Relist: Jake Hoback Midtech Kwaiback bronze anodized stonewashed

Up for sale lightly used Midtech Kwaiback bronze anodized stonewashed handle and acid stonewashed blade and hardware by Randy Johnson. This was the first run of Midtech Kwaibacks that Jake Hoback called "Custom-techs": he ended up sharpening and putting together and tuning each and every single knife by himself due to delays with the machine shop. Carried for a week and has cut one large cardboard box in pieces. Original edge. Lock-up is super tight, no play whatsoever and it flips incredibly smooth. Detent and pivot need loctite to your liking (didn't do that myself because of sale). Pivot screws have some dents from adjusting--see pics. Probably the only one with a four-way swappable pocket-clip which Jake himself did on my request. Knife is in the EU. Amsterdam, The Netherlands to be exact.

Selling because I prefer carrying thinner blades (like my Millies).

600 USD excluding fees excluding shipping

If you want to trade something: I'm looking especially for a latest gen Sandstone 5.11 72 RUSH backpack and 5.11 Taclite shorts size 30; a nice kydex sheath for a Fällkniven F1 and/or almost any of the CRKT RMJ tomahawks.

Video from Randy Johnson he just uploaded recently:

[video=youtube;gI-Ma6Iw-rs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI-Ma6Iw-rs&feature=youtu.be&t=10m4s[/video]

Back