Remainder of Knives for Sale

Brian.Evans

Registered Member
I have the last remaining Companions for sale. I will be posting these in the general sales forum on Saturday morning.

I have 22 knives remaining. I have a combination of 16 carbon fiber,20 jade, 1 black g10 and 4 red g10 scales left. Whatever 22 sell first is how it will go. If you want an extra set of scales, let me know your preference, and if any are left when the knives are gone, I will let you know.

I have a few liners remaining. These will be $10/set.

Price:
$155 jade, red, and black
$175 CF
$10 Shipping in the US, $35 worldwide.

Liners, $10:
1 black
2 blue
2 yellow
5 white
1 red
5 purple

I have a couple sets of scales that I'm going to call seconds. I can send a picture to whomever wants, but these are user scales. One is orange and one is black. The orange has a small scratch on the pile side scale near the back screw. The black has a small scratch on the pile side scale directly under the front screw. $10 each when bought with a knife.

I think that's it guys. I will check this thread in the evening after work and get the knives put together and shipped the next day. Paypal address is evansknifeandtool@gmail.com.

Hey Brian,

Have you had a chance to see if you have any of the original kydex sheaths yet? I'd really like to get a couple from you if you have some.

I don't see anything. Weird. I'm logged in, don't see any photos, no working link. ??

So... post here to claim? I'll take a Jade Companion ($155) and purple liners ($10) plus shipping ($10)... Also, do you have a spare set of orange scales ($?)? Will send payment to PP address when I receive acknowledgement. Can I do this C.O.D.?

Last edited:
So... post here to claim? I'll take a Jade Companion ($155) and purple liners ($10) plus shipping ($10)... Also, do you have a spare set of orange scales ($?)? Will send payment to PP address when I receive acknowledgement. Can I do this C.O.D.?
I don't have any orange scales left.

Jade and purple are really nice together.

Your total is $175 to evansknifeandtool@gmail.com

I will package tonight and be ready to ship once payment received.

I don't see anything. Weird. I'm logged in, don't see any photos, no working link. ??
I hate the new forum software. The other thread isn't working with pictures either. Let me try to figure it out, but I'm on my phone for the next couple hours.

I am interested in the yellow and purple liners. Please let me know if both are still available.
Thanks

Back