Remington Prospector 2021 Baby Bullet Discussion and Picture Thread

I see 3.7 oz on one site.

According to SMKW - 3.4 oz but other knives with this frame are listed as 3.7 oz to 3.8 oz

3.7 ounces on my postal scale.

Cheers. 3.7oz seems reasonable for this size and should be fine for carry. I often carry a Case Copperhead that's 3.875" long and 3.8oz in weight. Its heavier than a single blade knife or one with wood covers, but carries fine in jeans pockets.

Purchased today from DLT

$170 for a flush joint Remington bullet that has a pocket friendly 3" blade? Count me in.

it's not an easy task to make that flush joint. Kudos to the GEC team.
Standard on the GEC 73 pattern, always has been.
From 2007 -
pt3ZQEd.jpg

Yeah it might be hard to do but at GEC pricing more patterns should have this....

Standard on the GEC 73 pattern, always has been.
From 2007 -
pt3ZQEd.jpg

Yeah it might be hard to do but at GEC pricing more patterns should have this....

I agree.

and not so easy to find a 73 ;-)

I have been looking for a nice traditional slip joint and saw this and decided to order one today. I really have no knowledge of the these knives or the history until I started reading up on these. I ordered mine from SMKW and yes they are still in stock. I'd like to find a leather slip sheath for this as I'm not a collector and planned to carry this one but I'm not hard on my stuff. This thread has been full of great info. And the more I read the more I am glad I ordered one.

Back