removed from dicussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karda

BANNED
What is my 20 year old fox folley worth ut is in good condition and well taken care of

Depends on who made it and what condition is considered "good condition".
Site rules prohibit valuations for non paid members, but if you would like to sincerely know, send me an email with clear pictures and I will give you an approximate.

Please leave the moderation to those designated to moderate here, thanks.
I moderate nothing. I am but a member here who supports this site with a paid membership and hopefully with the occasional knowledgeable post. We were all new here once and aren't always aware of every rule. Doesn't hurt to point out when someone is innocently straying off the course.

Depends on who made it and what condition is considered "good condition".
Site rules prohibit valuations for non paid members, but if you would like to sincerely know, send me an email with clear pictures and I will give you an approximate.

:rolleyes: He asked so clearly he wants to know. Instead of posting this you could have emailed him since his is enabled. But you didn't.

I moderate nothing. I am but a member here who supports this site with a paid membership and hopefully with the occasional knowledgeable post. We were all new here once and aren't always aware of every rule. Doesn't hurt to point out when someone is innocently straying off the course.

:rolleyes: He asked so clearly he wants to know. Instead of posting this you could have emailed him since his is enabled. But you didn't.

Please take your trolling somewhere else.

My apologies for informing a new member of the forum rules. My apologies for quoting your public offer to break said rule and the snarky comment that followed.

My apologies for informing a new member of the forum rules. My apologies for quoting your public offer to break said rule and the snarky comment that followed.

There is no rule against offsite valuations.
You may stop trolling and leave.

Nicely said. :)

There is no rule against offsite valuations.
You may stop trolling and leave.

There is no rule against offline communications. We often suggest, and sometimes mandate it. But openly flauting the rule against discussing values with a Registered User is crass.

It is not trolling to provide valid advice, just as the truth is proof against libel.

Nicely said. :)

There is no rule against offline communications. We often suggest, and sometimes mandate it. But openly flauting the rule against discussing values with a Registered User is crass.

It is not trolling to provide valid advice, just as the truth is proof against libel.

Thank you for your opinion.
In no way did I discuss values with a registered user. I informed him of the rule here and invited him to contact me if he was interested in knowing.

Thank you for your opinion.
In no way did I discuss values with a registered user. I informed him of the rule here and invited him to contact me if he was interested in knowing.

Barring Spark's override, my "opinion" is the rule.

SECTION 3 - Rules for Everyone -
If any rules seem contradictory, the more stringent rules apply. Whenever there is doubt, ask the moderation staff.

Some people are tasked with informing others of the rules, some just like to help, being experienced. Have you read the rules yet?

I almost commented thinking I was in W&C!

That was a close one!

Thanks mods for moderating, and keeping the site running smoothly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back