1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Renewing Membership

Discussion in 'Tech Support, General Q&A, Site Feedback & More' started by wackafew, Sep 8, 2019.

1. wackafew

wackafew Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 23, 2008
    I renewed my gold membership 9/7/2019 (yesterday), and it hasn't updated yet. Paypal shows membership is paid. Is there anything else I need to do, or is this the norm?
    Thanks!

Paypal transaction number:
    Transaction ID 686117795D899332C

Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
  2. rycen

rycen Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

Aug 22, 2002
  3. wackafew

Sep 23, 2008
    rycen,
    Is there something I need to do to activate?
    Thanks

4. rycen

Aug 22, 2002
    No. They site owner will have to manually change it. I tagged him in the above post. If you can edit your transaction number into your first post that would be helpful.

5. wackafew

Sep 23, 2008
    I am thinking you need to paypal transaction number. If not, where do I find a different transaction number?

6. rycen

Aug 22, 2002
    Just the PayPal transaction number

7. wackafew

Sep 23, 2008
    This still hasn't been processed. Any idea how long this may take? Thanks