RENO CONVENTION -- please read.

No dancing girls, I fear. Yangdu is too fat to dance but we might talk Chokpa into it. But we should have 3 or 4 Nepalis in attendance.

Well, just got a room at the Peppermill. Logan--thanks for the tip!!! They were out of tower rooms, but I got the parlor king room in the G building for the 59$/night rate. I can hardly wait. NO SNOW!!!!!
--Josh

Originally posted by Josh Feltman
Well, just got a room at the Peppermill. Logan--thanks for the tip!!! They were out of tower rooms, but I got the parlor king room in the G building for the 59$/night rate. I can hardly wait. NO SNOW!!!!!
--Josh
I am glad it helped out. See you up there in 10 days and counting down:D Only 10 DAYS:eek:

I tried to get the room at the Peppermill but the lady on the phone said they were not allowed to give discounts unless I own the something or other code. I then asked for David and she said she did not know a David!:rolleyes: Oh well you win some, you lose some. I'll just find a Comfort Inn or something along those lines.

SkagSig40-- You've got to use the code: 33MadnessE. I think it is called "March madness". I talked to David personally, so I know he exists :) however, I had some trouble explaining to him what I was talking about. It's probably worth trying again. The room I got normally goes for $129 per night, and I got it for $59 per night. Atlantis didn't have anything cheaper than $79 on Friday and $89 on Saturday.
--Josh

snow in Reno is o.k just need clear roads on 80 from Sac to Reno....anyone else driving over Fri morning and want to speed together can meet someplace

Just carry a few khuks with you in case of history ( in the Donner locale ) repeating itself. You probably don't want to end up as an entree.;)

Back