RENO CONVENTION -- please read.

I didn't have anything to add to any of the threads, so I'll do my good deed for the decade...

BTTT. :)

Normal circumstances?

Sat and Sun. What time do the activities, show & tell, BS sessions usually start? What time do they usually end?

I'm fragging out my respite relief, flight schedule etc.

Fly in Fri night and out Sun night OR
in Sat AM and out Sun night.

Dale

If I don't become overcome by events I'm gonna' try my best to make it. Uncle's mention of snow decided my mode of travel for me. This sixth generation Floridian and born again Texan don't drive on snow except by military necessity.:barf: :eek: :barf:

Sarge

If the weather is looking decent, I will do my best to be there-- sounds like a blast! Are spouses welcome?
--Josh

FLASH! Just got email from old pal and customer Duvon Winborne who says he IS going to make the convention. Duvon is past president of American Bando Association, a bonafide khukuri expert who specializes in the "Cobra" system and uses two khukuris in each hand better than I can use one. He will give us a demonstration or two and I suspect even know-it-alls like myself might be able to learn a trick or two.

If Duvon makes it and I think he will this will be a big plus for all of us.

Originally posted by Bill Martino
Duvon is ... a bonafide khukuri expert who specializes in the "Cobra" system and uses two khukuris in each hand

How is that even possible?
--Josh

Whew, two khuks is bad enough; two in each hand would have made me put mine away in shame:) One at a time is enough for me.
--Josh

Hey Uncle are you going to the ABS show at the Silver Leg JAN 31, & FEB 1 & 2, 2003 I will be going as long as NO snow is up in the pass...if no snow and your going let me know.
B

I don't go to shows anymore but if you're in town give me a buzz. Maybe you can hop over to the Titanic II for a visit.

I loved that Game! Used to play it two player in the early 80s on an apple IIc and a green screen off a 5.25 floppies.

Uncle, Is it on the weekend of the 22nd? I think I'll be coming, just want to confirm the weekend you're doing it.

Keith

This thread was getting to far down, thought it would disappear:p. That is great that Dr. Duvon Winborne should be able to make it. This sounds like it will be a lot of fun.

Yes seeing Dr. Winborne would be a plus, but would defintely enjoy meeting the rest of the HI gang. Will try but don't know. Can't get vacation during that time. Well BTTT!

Back