Repair Service Questions

I received an email from Christino today that finally gave me the address of where to send my 6 sifus for repair. The tone of her email was rather bitter. She also informed me that Bob Brothers did not resign from REKAT, that he only told me that to get rid of me. I reminded her that lying is not a quality that
a professional business owner should embrace and also that I was suprised that someone with such a beautiful name as her's should harbour such bitter words. I reminded her that all I want is to get my 6 sifus repaired and I would be a happy customer again. However, I don't know if it is safe to trust my 6 sifus into the hands of people with such qualities and attitudes. I am concerned that they may really try to gig me price wise if I send my 6 sifus to them under these circumstances. Does someone here at the blades forum know these people good enough to advise me on what my next move should be. Since Christina admitted that Bob Brothers lied to me, How can I really trust their evaluation of my 6 sifus. Boy oh boy this could turn very nasty if I send them my unabused sifus and they try to nail my hide to the wall just because they don't like me. What would you do in a situation like this?

When I sent my Sifu in, Bob emailed me when he received it and told me how much it would cost to fix it, and asked what I wanted done. I wrote back and told him to fix it and asked how I should pay. I imagine that when you send your Sifus in, he'll email (or call) you and tell you whether they're covered under warranty or not. If he does want to charge you and you don't want to pay, I'm sure he'll just send the knives back in the same condition he received them in. Remember, as always, to ship insured with tracking/delivery confirmation, just to make sure everything's covered. And make sure to keep the Forum posted as to how this turns out, whether there's a REKAT forum here or not.

Good call Medusa.

I'd send 'em in, but take precautions to make sure you CYA. I sent a Sifu in to them and got an email when it got there and one when it left.

Back