1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Repost A2 tool steel saw back knife with stacked leather handle

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by cardman, Jun 11, 2019.

1. cardman

cardman KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 6, 2014
    A2 tool steel saw back with stacked leather handle stainless steel guard and pommel, blade is 8 inches long by 2 inches wide 1/4 inch thick with 3/8 fuller hardened to 58RC hand sanded to 600 grit. Hand guard and pommel made form stainless steel feature a 600 grit finish with polished radius. Handle is stacked leather dyed USMC black and measures 4.5 inches. The sheath also made by me is premium 6 ounce leather with sharpening stone pouch that holds a Fallkniven dc3 included. I have about 3 weeks into this one Price is $600 firm that includes shipping with insurance US only PayPal only. Please message me if you interested. Comments appreciated.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. clearytja

clearytja

Oct 17, 2002
    Great price for a fantastic package. Well done!

3. sailmate

sailmate

Jul 11, 2011
    I'll take it. Not sure how to communicate here. Sorry. Been a long time.