• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Repost Chopper with Sheath *SOLD

DanitzKnives

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello again, today I'm re-posting a big flat ground chopper. This is a hefty piece. The blade is made from 80CRV2 and sports a flat to convex ground bevel with a false clip and a working belt finish. The knife was heat treated by me in my knife kiln. The handle is canvas micarta with g10 pins. This knife ships in a case from ace cases which can be used for storage or transport. The knife comes with a simple leather sheath that I made. If you are storing the knife I recommend using the knife case that it comes in as leather can retain moister and rust carbon steel blades.

Price = $SOLD shipped

Specifications:
Overall Length: 18 1/8"
Blade Length: 12 5/8" (includes ricasso)
Handle Length: 5 3/4" (measured from the top) 4" (on the bottem)
Thickness: 1/4"
Weight: 1lb 15oz.
Blade Steel: 80CRV2
Handle Material: Black Canvas Micarta
Pin Material: Acid Green 1/8" G10

IMG_5699.JPGIMG_5700.JPGIMG_5701.JPGIMG_5702.JPGIMG_5703.JPGIMG_5706.JPGIMG_5708.JPGIMG_5996.JPGIMG_5998.JPGIMG_5999.JPG

Last edited:
Some nice work here! As you know, I've been a fan and own several of your choppers. This one is a departure from your previous work, and I like its style. The blade finish is new, along with your sheath work. It's good to have you back, man.

Some nice work here! As you know, I've been a fan and own several of your choppers. This one is a departure from your previous work, and I like its style. The blade finish is new, along with your sheath work. It's good to have you back, man.
Thanks man, I appreciate your continued interest and kind words.

Back