• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Repost: Rare 1950's Puma Fly Fishing Knife

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale is a very rare 1950's Puma Model 853 "Anglermesser für Feinfischerei" with outstanding beautiful golden-greenish Celluloid scales.

The knife is in excellent, unused collector's condition with minor storage marks from 50+ years of age. The blade has not been sharpened nor polished. There are no cracks, chips or play.
The Puma Fishing knife has a cutting blade, scissors, a disgorger, a screw driver, a sharpening stone, and a bait needle.
It measures 4" closed - blade length is about 2 3/4 ".

I'm looking for $old incl. priority shipping with insurance

Please take a close look on the pictures and feel free to ask any questions.
Thanks for looking and you can say "I will take it" here, pm or email.

Regards, Peter
1464_Puma_853_Anglermesser_f.Feinfischerei_13015-f_sm.jpg
1464_Puma_853_Anglermesser_f.Feinfischerei_13025-f_sm.jpg

1464_Puma_853_Anglermesser_f.Feinfischerei_13038-f_sm.jpg

1464_Puma_853_Anglermesser_f.Feinfischerei_13048-f_sm.jpg

Paypal only, please and only at the Paypal address. Priority shipping with insurance to the US or the EU is included. Any other destinations is extra at your choice. The knife is in Germany. Shipping usually takes 5-7 work days. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I wish.

Last edited:
For sale is a very rare 1950's Puma Model 853 "Anglermesser für Feinfischerei" with outstanding beautiful golden-greenish Celluloid scales.

The knife is in excellent, unused collector's condition with minor storage marks from 50+ years of age. The blade has not been sharpened nor polished. There are no cracks, chips or play.
The Puma Fishing knife has a cutting blade, scissors, a disgorger, a screw driver, a sharpening stone, and a bait needle.
It measures 4" closed - blade length is about 2 3/4 ".

I'm looking for $450USD incl. priority shipping with insurance

Please take a close look on the pictures and feel free to ask any questions.
Thanks for looking and you can say "I will take it" here, pm or email.

Regards, Peter
1464_Puma_853_Anglermesser_f.Feinfischerei_13015-f_sm.jpg
1464_Puma_853_Anglermesser_f.Feinfischerei_13025-f_sm.jpg

1464_Puma_853_Anglermesser_f.Feinfischerei_13038-f_sm.jpg

1464_Puma_853_Anglermesser_f.Feinfischerei_13048-f_sm.jpg

Paypal only, please and only at the Paypal address. Priority shipping with insurance to the US or the EU is included. Any other destinations is extra at your choice. The knife is in Germany. Shipping usually takes 5-7 work days. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I wish.
Hello Iam interested in your 853
Contact me please
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back