1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Repost SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by G L Drew, Aug 1, 2020.

1. G L Drew

G L Drew KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 3, 2005
    Somewhere between a Canadian belt knife and a nesmuk I guess. This is a stock removal knife from 1/8 inch 52100 high carbon steel.
    Heat treated to Rc 58-60 with attention to a fine grain throughout the blade
    Flat grind
    Professionally stabilized maple handle with some ambrosia staining
    Overall length: 8 1/2 inches
    Blade: 4 1/2 inches
    Leather scabbard with a belt loop for a right hand carry

SOLD delivered within the US. My PayPal and email address is [email protected]

[​IMG]IMG_5106 by Gerald Drew, on Flickr[​IMG]IMG_5104 by Gerald Drew, on Flickr[​IMG]IMG_5105 by Gerald Drew, on Flickr[​IMG]IMG_5109 by Gerald Drew, on Flickr[​IMG]IMG_5102 by Gerald Drew, on Flickr

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020
  2. The Warrior

The Warrior Insane Viking Moderator

Mar 11, 2011
    Beautiful knife. If the handle were a bit longer, I'd be all over this. Hell of a price!

3. Jester60

Jester60 Gold Member Gold Member

May 21, 2011
    Wow Gerry, your giving you knives away now? Lol. That's a beaut.

4. Dyn Blin

Dyn Blin Basic Member Basic Member

Mar 5, 2017
    Good afternoon. I'd like to purchase, payment inbound with a couple of questions. Thanks!