Request - Busse Pizza Cutter :)

It'd be awesome to have a pizza cutter from you guys. I've thought about making something for the business end of something like one of my mistresses to turn it into a draw knife looking thing and use that, but....

P.S. For all the flak I'm about to take for this post, I realize that I can just cut the pizza with the knife I'm holding, but I'm particular. :)

Any tool made from infi would be sweet! I saw esee made a small arrowhead you can pack with your survival knife to make a spear With in survival hunting situations. I think an infi spear head would be awesome. It would be good use of leftover pieces Of steel after the blades are cut out. I hope someone from busse sees this because I can’t convince myself to buy any other knife brands products 5CDA9AC8-18E2-4B58-A56C-3D79A33EBE2E.jpeg

Any tool made from infi would be sweet! I saw esee made a small arrowhead you can pack with your survival knife to make a spear With in survival hunting situations. I think an infi spear head would be awesome. It would be good use of leftover pieces Of steel after the blades are cut out. I hope someone from busse sees this because I can’t convince myself to buy any other knife brands products View attachment 1394130
I don't know how I'd do it. Or rather haven't figured out what material should be used for the staff portion. But I'm going to make a "spear" for my FMV14 to freak my neighbor out.

Yep. I would buy any INFI tools that were made. They would be expensive but I would never have to replace them since they'd last forever.

I ordered a Shaq O Roni last night, and it was huge. I thought of using my 1311 to cut slices for my nephew. It was his 9th birthday party. but yeah its got frog lube smeared on it, so a no go.

Waki works great:thumbsup:;)
image_2598-1-jpg.1225441

Zero ground, zero topping displacement :cool:

No such thing as a bad "Infi" idea!
Just the mention had my gears turning to reinvent the "Pizza Wheel"
Offset, single sided swingarm with quick release Infi wheel hub for cleaning running on bronze and jeweled bearings for exceptional cleaning and a Crabshack Ergo handle with pepperoni, bacon and mozzarella cheese encased in clear resin and mosaic pins - There would be those that might say "No one would pay $500 for that" .... but they don't know us very well :D

Busse nail trimmer, Busse nose hair cutter, Busse razor...
Come on, it‘s „Busse Combat“, not „Busse household goods“.

LOL everything you just said, plus an Nuked option, maybe CBT, and an LE release with convex grind.

Jerry, far be it from me Sir, but I think we need the Nuclear Meltdown Fire Wheel.

No such thing as a bad "Infi" idea!
Just the mention had my gears turning to reinvent the "Pizza Wheel"
Offset, single sided swingarm with quick release Infi wheel hub for cleaning running on bronze and jeweled bearings for exceptional cleaning and a Crabshack Ergo handle with pepperoni, bacon and mozzarella cheese encased in clear resin and mosaic pins - There would be those that might say "No one would pay $500 for that" .... but they don't know us very well :D

Back