Request for Survive - Buy, Sell and Trade Sticky Thread

^Man you just summed up everything that I wasn't able to get into a concise train of thought :thumbsup:

I used to think Silver Needle would make a good forum mod but he likes Jim Beam so something is obviously wrong with him. Everyone else here is worthless!

Taking alcohol preference out of the equation though though I think there are several people here who would do an excellent job at it. Yes, even SN :D

they're too busy to deal with moderating a b/s/t thread.

That's one thing that the supers have been discussing offline. Nathan keeps a tight watch on his forum and on the sales thread therein. That takes a significant time commitment. Once Survive is caught up and they have more time to devote to moderating the forum, that might be a good time to bring up the idea again.

That's one thing that the supers have been discussing offline. Nathan keeps a tight watch on his forum and on the sales thread therein. That takes a significant time commitment. Once Survive is caught up and they have more time to devote to moderating the forum, that might be a good time to bring up the idea again.
Thank you for the post. From your point of view would a sales thread here need just the approval of Guy and enough moderation from him to not make extra work for you?

I used to think Silver Needle would make a good forum mod but he likes Jim Beam so something is obviously wrong with him. Everyone else here is worthless!

Taking alcohol preference out of the equation though though I think there are several people here who would do an excellent job at it. Yes, even SN :D
Ha! Give me black label or give me death!

I agree, there are several good guys around who have the potential to keep things running smoothly in and out of a sales thread if they had the interest.

Thank you for the post. From your point of view would a sales thread here need just the approval of Guy and enough moderation from him to not make extra work for you?

I don't know what it would take beyond the time commitment. Might have to set it up with Spark.

Thank you very much for taking the time to offer us some advice.

Dave

Last edited:
Back