Rescue/Survival TiBOK Available! (sold, thanks)

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
TiBOK - Titanium Bottle Opener Knife!

The TiBOK is back! These are made to cut aggressively but have a blunt tip for safety.

Details...

.100" 6al4v Titanium
72 Rockwell Hardness Tungsten Carbide Edge
Chisel grind with same side microbevel
Ultra Light
~ 5.5" long - 2" Blade
Stonewashed Finish with Polished Chamfers
Bottle Opener Pommel - designed to work with the sheath on the knife

Ships with Custom Kydex sheath - I used grommets on the sheath so it can be strapped or neck carried.

Budget price and no nonsense finish... hopefully this helps someone out.!

Free US Shipping - International Shipping is Available

$95 Shipped at www.fairlyknives.com

D- I know you like the screws, but grommets look better IMO and seem to make taco sheaths fit tighter... Plus I carry small fixed with paracord in tip holes inverted in front. Slim means it won't catch when being pulled out. Oh yeah!

Looks good! Hope grins go on your next backpacker with partial top serrations :D

These sold so fast! Congrats Daniel for another popular design!

D- I know you like the screws, but grommets look better IMO and seem to make taco sheaths fit tighter... Plus I carry small fixed with paracord in tip holes inverted in front. Slim means it won't catch when being pulled out. Oh yeah!

Looks good! Hope grins go on your next backpacker with partial top serrations :D

Thanks, I like them too! Look out for more... I flared these eyelets with a hammer and anvil/tool but am going to get nice eyelet dies, etc for the sheaths. I am also experimenting with Kydex mold foam and may have found some that works better. The retention is excellent! They are also lighter, more rigid, smaller footprint and click in a bit better so I am happy with the results and motivated to improve further. :) Most appreciated...

That's a weird tanto point??
:D

Hira Zucchini.

These sold so fast! Congrats Daniel for another popular design!

Thanks Ben! I'm going to have a couple more TiBOK's coming up soon, these last two of the series will have scales and flared Ti tubing. Old school!

I might have to call dibs on one with scales to partner with my old glow scale TiBok..

Lycosa, do you drink COFFEE? or just hippy juice? :D

lol! ^
I drink coffee and lick pine sap. Toad lick'n gets me too high.
:D

My wallet didn't need to see these - "i don't need a new knife, i don't need a new knife, i don't need a new knife"

My old rainbow TiBOK is missing Ano in a few spots, and is a little scratched up, but still has a lot of life left in it, and cuts well after its close encounter with an EdgePro Apex the other day
frequently rides on my left ankle in its stock holster/custom ankle strap.
a wharncliffe/sheepsfoot version might be fun............

Back