Restructured the ESEE 3 and 4 sheath pattern

leatherman

leathermoderator
Kind of sculpted the mouth of the sheath a bit, like the Bussekin stuff I do. I hope to get my hands on a Laser Strike very soon, been in like with that knife since they were made by TOPS. :)

FYI, I really miss

IMG codes work for me Dwayne. I see that when I click on yours that I am transferred to your PB account though. Are you talking about the "file name scrambling" that adds all that crap to your original file name?

Yea, all that extra code and the clicky pics. The touchpad on my laptop is way too sensitive so it clicks on these pis every time I bring my cursor over them.

It used to be a simple code instead of the new [URL] jumble of code. Just irritating really, not devastating. :p

If I had the initiative I could weed out the URL crap and leave the IMG code intact, but sheesh. Not worth the trouble.

Go to user settings then privacy settings and you can turn that jumble option(file name scrambling) off. I guess its automatically set to on when photobucket switched over.

Sweet! yea, I figured something bad happened when the whole thing switched. Its getting better with the new updates now, at first it was kind of non user friendly compared to the old system.

But, I do like the new format once I got used to it. Thanks for the info on the settings! I will get that corrected asap. :D

Back