Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
RETI KNFE BY DHAN BAHADUR KAMI

Overall length --13''
Weight --8 oz
Spine thickness --1/8''
Dhar wood handle
Standard leather sheath
Rare one for your collection at $139. *SOLD*

21 inch 30 ounce Gelbu Special by Lachhu. Usual fine work by Lachhu. Satisal wood handle developed hairline crack and my sister Kanchhi repaired the handle. Good to go at $115. *SOLD*

Email to himimp@aol.com to get one or both
First come first served

Last edited:
And then there were none.........:(

Nice grab Mopar!

Last edited:
All gone, stay tuned

So what happens after you EMS an item, do you just e-mail directly?

You should send the email directly to auntie at the address in her signature line FIRST!. That's what matters and takes the prize. Then generally as a courtesy we make a post here indicating that we sent an email so that others (usually everybody) doesn't send an email to auntie and fill her in box. The email to auntie is crucial, the post here is a courtesy.

I wish you good luck in your future DOD search.

So what happens after you EMS an item, do you just e-mail directly?
Aunti will write you back telling you if you got it or if someone beat you to it. If you got it she will give you a shipping price and ship as soon as you complete payment. Usually ships same day or next day whichever comes first. Shes fast! I dont know how she does it?

I might have misunderstood your question. Ndog provided a better answer. He does that frequently. I got all the good looks, he got a BS or an MS or a PH or something and he's wicked smart and all.

EMS means EMail Sent to imimp@aol.com

Include the item you want
Your name and address & forum name
You will get a return email like an invoice letting you know how much shipping to add to the payment.

EMS means EMail Sent to imimp@aol.com

Include the item you want
Your name and address & forum name
You will get a return email like an invoice letting you know how much shipping to add to the payment.

10-01-14006_zpsfad35acd.jpg

All those triangle boxes, and what's that on the shelves?

Bawanna! Cover your eyes again! Auntis' triangle box collection is almost as big as yours! Man thats a beautiful Gelbu!

Did Aunti get a new shack?

Done Deal on the Gelbu! I don't have that style yet... woot woot. I got a super deal. Ty again auntie, my collection is growing by the day.

OH FYI... auntie said "stay tuned". That usually means there are more deals on the way today. This shark has eaten for today so you might have a chance if you stay tuned!

Back