Reti Knife and Gelbu Special for 10/1

Yes auntie has a new shack. I must say it's way more better and a lot more spacious than the one I visited.
She also said I can get to it and even in it for a look see.

This one seems to be a wood structure, as the other was just a tin lawn building, should be much much more secure and a lot better for the knives. She loves the knives, she told me she brings them in the house if it gets too cold.

I really look forward to another visit with Auntie and maybe now Pemba and Kanchhi. I better brush up on my etiquette, I don't want to offend anyone. I'm pretty lacking in social graces.

Pretty neat calendar on the wall. Need one for my shop.

I believe Bawanna has a PhD in BS and he's gonna need an M/A when Momma starts a little chop-sockie on him for such an enlarged collection of sharp pointy things. All BS aside, he'll need a PH when she's done. And that's the truth or my name ain't Steven Oscar Bookout!

I am sure your pleasant personality and genuine good nature will show through. I've only known you for a few months now but it is clear to me that you a "good apple". Your charm shines through buddy!

I noticed the cool calendar too. Very neat indeed.

Pleasant personality? You must be talking to that Bookie fella. Or maybe Cutie Curl.

I try to be nice here cause I'm skeered to tears karda might ban me. In real life I'm a cantankerous old coot that barks at everything that walks by. Wife is having second thoughts about a group meet in Reno.... I told her I'd just try to be myself, and she said that was her biggest fear? Huh? She was so ticked the other day when she caught me in the store having a conversation with a mannequin with a couple kids watching. They enjoyed it immensely, wife wasn't the least bit impressed as usual.

I noticed the cool calendar too. Very neat indeed.

Pleasant personality? You must be talking to that Bookie fella. Or maybe Cutie Curl.

I try to be nice here cause I'm skeered to tears karda might ban me. In real life I'm a cantankerous old coot that barks at everything that walks by. Wife is having second thoughts about a group meet in Reno.... I told her I'd just try to be myself, and she said that was her biggest fear? Huh? She was so ticked the other day when she caught me in the store having a conversation with a mannequin with a couple kids watching. They enjoyed it immensely, wife wasn't the least bit impressed as usual.

You always make me smile buddy. Its hard to make me smile in the morning, I'm usually a grumpy old fart until about 10am. You made me laugh out loud before 9am. That's a feat unto itself!
My brother Jacob is a firefighter in Las Vegas, I will have to swing by and say hi to everyone in that area when I am there. I will have to visit Auntie, I will make sure I have at least a grand on me for new kukris.

My first khuk was a gelbu by lachhu. Super strong blade, it's been used soooo much that it's like an extension of me now and is always with me (when possible).

My first khuk was a gelbu by lachhu. Super strong blade, it's been used soooo much that it's like an extension of me now and is always with me (when possible).

I don't own a Lachhu yet, this will be my first khuk from him. I have HI's by Bhaktta, Padam, Sher, Rajkumar, Kesar La, and Dhan Bahadur. This will be my first Lachhu and I am very excited. Oh I almost forgot I have a Kumar Trisul being delivered tomorrow I hope. Auntie sent it out of Monday but I am on the east coast so it takes a little longer. Patience is a virtue.

Last edited:
Back