Retirement set

Hello all, Commissioned by a recent retiree and work mate. A clip point, 2 different pattern drop points in Damascus and mammoth ivory, blades are 4 inches and 8 1/2 inches overall and a small drop point in aeb-l and buckeye burl 3 5/8ths blade and 7 1/2 overall. Sheaths are bees waxed pouch, 8/9oz Wickett and Craig leather.

full

full

full

full

full

Thanks for looking

That's good looking set your buddy's going to be happy with them I'm sure. I like knives with guards too, which for some reason you don't see a lot of.

Great looking knives Bob - raindrop pattern is one of my favorites. Did you hot blue them?

Thanks TK, and thanks all. No hot blue. Just acid etched up tp 1500 grit neutralized and waxed to seal in the black.

Those are all exceptional, as are all of your knives, but I must say I'm a sucker for a long-clipped blade. ;) :cool:

Hello all, Commissioned by a recent retiree and work mate. A clip point, 2 different pattern drop points in Damascus and mammoth ivory, blades are 4 inches and 8 1/2 inches overall and a small drop point in aeb-l and buckeye burl 3 5/8ths blade and 7 1/2 overall. Sheaths are bees waxed pouch, 8/9oz Wickett and Craig leather.

full

full

full

full

full

Thanks for looking
Amazing! I'm new to forum and the world of custom and handmade knives. It's a talent that I do not have but wish I did I'm just wanting to understand the process that's why I joined. Those are beautiful.

I always look forward to seeing your work in the variety of styles you do, but your images are the only ones I ever have trouble viewing lately. I just tried Firefox and they didn't load, so I was curious if it was just my browser, so I then tried google Chrome, no dice, and now I'm on my tablet, still nothin.

I'm curious, are you uploading straight to bladeforums? I noticed that the only comments here are from paying forum members, so perhaps anyone below a basic membership isn't able to see pictures uploaded directly to the forum.

~Paul
My Youtube Channel
... (It's been a few years since my last upload)

All nice and capable looking, top one a slight favorite for me, thanks for showing

Back