• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Retracted for lack of interest.

S30v Gerber Auto half serrated pre logo change. I've had the knife since brand new. It's about 10 years old. I no longer have the box. Has sat in a box in the basement since I got out of the military, figured it's time to pass it on before it wastes away.

Everything is solid, and swings open like a bat out of hell. Locking mechanism works perfectly. Tad blade play side to side, but that can be fixed with pivot adjustment. No verticle blade play at all.

The aluminum scales have some damage from drops, and it still has the factory edge. There is pitting on both sides of the blade, as well as some rust on the belt clip and parts of the liners. I've taken the best pictures I could of everything.

Also comes with a pre logo change belt pouch for the knife as well.

**Buyer is responsible for knowing the knife laws in their area, and making sure this knife is legal for them to own.**

Asking $120 shipped to your door.

Post in the thread if you'd like it, then PM me for PayPal info. G&S

full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full

Back