Reveal 3 Released!

I am headed toward the Shaman Sprint.
However, I am an exceptionally CASUAL user. It looks like I can find the Shaman in 4V, S90V or Cruwear.
The S90V is NOT as tough as the other two, but likely would hold an edge a bit longer, as long as I stay away from staples in cardboard... (I can sharpen any of them...)
I would enjoy hearing comments...yeah or nay... from you guys..
thanx, don

I will comment on my own post above. Just bought the Bento Box S90V/CF Shaman that they've just released for sale. I think it will suit me just fine. I really like the steel; I'll just have to try not to break bricks with it..

Well, I was wrong. After considerable sweating and wondering..IF...IF...and..flipping a coin...
I ordered the new release of the Shaman S90v/C.F. from Bento Box.
I got it in yesterday in the mail, opened the box, and soon thereafter I listed it for sale at a small loss for me...and one hundred bucks less than from another company that just got some more in for sale....
I love S90...I love Spyderco...but...the Shaman weighs, on my scale...4.91 ounces, contrasted with the mod 21 Sebbie at 4.65 oz and the Slysz Bowie at 4.24 oz.
I've spent yrs carrying large Sebbies, and it is right at the top of the weight limit for me to carry in comfort.
Physically, of course, the Shaman is also quite a bit larger than the other two, and just takes it out of my comfort zone...and thus for sale at low price.
Too bad, I really wanted that S90V...

shaman s90v compare.jpg

Last edited:
Back