Reveal 9 Live!

tazkristi

Spyderco Moderator
Reveal 9 is Live! Check out the latest knives and accessories coming soon here: https://catalog.spyderco.com/Reveal9/

Hard copies can be requested here, https://www.spyderco.com/catalog/. Remember, though, if you've previously requested a 2022 catalog, you will automatically receive a hard copy of each subsequent Reveal as they are released.

Pricing is included in the digital version; simply click on the menu and select Files to download the PDF.

As always, we appreciate your continued interest and support. Enjoy!

Kristi

Finally Dave Rydboms long hinted at collaboration is finally here. Looks good, might have to snag one.

I'd have to get that stovepipe in hand because I don't generally like liner-type locks, but man it looks good! Might have to grab a webfoot as well, that one must have been on the drafting table for a while.

Stovepipe for me. I really like the aesthetics of the 'weird' Spyderco's. I also hope to snag the sprint run Urban.

Last edited:
I do not understand the trend of the cleaver style blades. Unless I needed to shave on the go or chop some tactical meat I just do not see the point. Disappointed with the reveal.

I do not understand the trend of the cleaver style blades. Unless I needed to shave on the go or chop some tactical meat I just do not see the point. Disappointed with the reveal.
You’re free to think this is a trend, but the facts are the custom knife the Stovepipe is modeled after has been in existence for over a decade.

Hi Chef Jaco,

Welcome to our forum.

Many people have tastes that might not agree with yours. We try to serve all of our customers.

sal
Hi, Sal, I love your knives, my first one, the PM2 in S45VN feels like my pocket-Ferrari and performs like a pocket-tank, shortly thereafter got myself a Bug and Matriarch 2. I'll be picking up my first Sprint Run hopefully this month. I love how your knives are purpose-driven, sometimes by more than one purpose... I think that your company's reasons for creating the Matriarch 2 are extremely noble and I am positive the knife excels at SD application, but you know how the hawkbill/reverse S blade shape is conducive to things like mushroom foraging? I'm going to re-purpose the knife as a mushroom knife because of the wicked curve, once I have a second one or a Civilian, I will have the most bad-ass tactical mushroom knife in existence when I go foraging with my fiance and her friends, a waved MA2! 😁 "Look at them Morels, they're coming right for us!" *wave of M2*

Back