Reviews Drop Forged Hunter?

I would like to hear your review from Croatia. Cold Steel SURVIVALIST & Hunter knife are two badass blades. I recommend you get both. One for EDC and one for the Apocalypse (lol). Razor sharp and stays that way. Unbeatable too. I stripped the finish off one it really wore off. I refinished it with cold gun blue. The Survivalist Knife is just perfect in every way. God Bless from the USA

I would like to hear your review from Croatia. Cold Steel SURVIVALIST & Hunter knife are two badass blades. I recommend you get both. One for EDC and one for the Apocalypse (lol). Razor sharp and stays that way. Unbeatable too. I stripped the finish off one it really wore off. I refinished it with cold gun blue. The Survivalist Knife is just perfect in every way. God Bless from the USA
As much as I'd like to have Survivalist too, I'm kinda on a budget, but I have a feeling that my Recon Tanto will be enough :)
I only bought Recon Tanto because I needed a working knife.
Now I'm buying Drop Forged Hunter only because my Recon Tanto is too big for EDC.
Those 2 knives will most likley be more than enough for me.

But you will definitley get review from Croatia :D

I have two Recon Tantos. Way more than enough knife for any situation. Ifin you ever need a knife maybe I could help out getting it for you? I dunno the red tape we would have to go through? Well have a beautiful Christmas my friend and God Bless from the USA

I have two Recon Tantos. Way more than enough knife for any situation. Ifin you ever need a knife maybe I could help out getting it for you? I dunno the red tape we would have to go through? Well have a beautiful Christmas my friend and God Bless from the USA
Best wishes to you too my friend :)

And thank you for the offer, this shows that there are still good people among us, you are one of them. I won't ask for anything tho, but this did make me happy.

J jNemes65 so I got my hands on the Drop Forged Hunter and I really like it.

The blade isn't too long and handle is pretty thin, making it excellent choice for EDC. I'll screw off the belt strap though, as I plan to keep it in my pocket.

Blade is fairy thick and wide, the knife itself is pretty chunky, entire knife is a single piece of metal which I really like. Only thing that I dislike about it is the handle being a little bit too long for my taste. But it makes up for it by giving you better control over the blade.

Now, performance - it slices like a champion and it's incredibly sturdy. It's also surprisingly good chopper for it's size, because of the weight it has.

This knife is pretty much built like a tank, and it performs accordingly. I'll probably post pics soon.

I paid 45€ for it, meaning it's excellent buy!

I pounded that Knife through a log like a nail! After digging it out the knife never broke and was still sharp!

If you can, check out the Cold Steel Survivalist Knife and tell me what you think (make sure it's the black updated model)?

Here is the pic from earlier (I figured out how to upload)

https://pasteboard.co/IKsMPKp.jpg

And my friend is actually planning to buy Drop Forged Survivalist, so I'll soon check it out.
I personally most likley won't buy one, since there is no need for one currently.

Oh hell yeah. Interesting to say the least! A fantastic priced hard-core extreme use Knife. the "Chuck Norris" knife .

So, I showed it off to few friends today - one of them wanted to buy my knife from me right then and right there. I refused to sell it and told him where I got it.

Since I bought the last one from the store where I got it - he decided to order one from webshop right away since his family is always home, and paid premium delivery too.
Other guy is waiting for friday (he will get his sallary then) and then he will make a purchase of his own. He is a knife guy BTW, he owns 6 knives already, Fallkniven and Mora. This is something different to him, price is awesome, so he wants one.

I basically sold 2 of these just by showing my knife to people :D

You are the man! Wait till you use it! I'm glad your knife is get all that attention. Tip: get some 2" electric shrink wrap for the handle.

You are the man! Wait till you use it! I'm glad your knife is get all that attention. Tip: get some 2" electric shrink wrap for the handle.
I just showed it to 4 people I know are into knives.
And they usually show me their purchases too.

We are all different though. 2 of them are into multi-tools, owning multiple of those. One of them is into bushcraft, he is the one who owns 6 knives, and last guy is really into knives, but owns none so far. He wants to buy something soon, but he can't decide between folder or a fixed blade.
Then there's me, I only had Recon Tanto till now, and I used that knife for pretty much everything except EDC, now I have Drop Forged Hunter for EDC. So I have all I need for now, and this is where my shopping stops. Eventually I might buy back-up for Recon Tanto, but that's about it.

If Drop Forged Tanto came out - I'd definitley buy it!

Note: any one buying Cold Steel Dropped Forged series of knives. Get some 2" electric shrink wrap tubing the kind they use on electric wires. I bought mine on Amazon.com available in black & red. Work great on the handle. Looks professional too:

You are a good man! One order has enough for everyone. Tell me how it turns out ifin you remember?
I'm glad I'm not into this alone tho.
We will have a wekend project of applying it with heat gun once it arrives. We might test paracord wrapping too.

I mean, beauty of this knife is also in the fact that it's so easy to customize, and at the same time it's OK even if you don't.
And handle not being too wide makes it ideal for EDC, some might argue that it's heawy, but I acually like the weight.

Back