1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 33 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Boker Urban Trapper 732 , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

REX 45 Burnt Orange Paramilitary 2 Sprint Run

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by bin31z, Jul 31, 2018.

1. bin31z

bin31z

Aug 15, 2008
    I haven't heard too much on this forum regarding this new sprint run. Anyone else has this one on pre-order? Would love to see pics while I'm waiting on mine.

2. crya

crya Basic Member Basic Member

Apr 12, 2011
    Um. HI. It's been quite a topic. Maybe you missed it. Also, hate to tell you, it was just released around 1:00 and sold out at two retailers so far. Check the last few pages of the "upcoming and delivered" thread.

3. bin31z

bin31z

Aug 15, 2008
    Fortunately I was able to grab one at GP. Apparently it shipped already actually as of 15 minutes ago. Would love some pics while I play the waiting game if anyone already got one.

Kiteman72 likes this.
  4. crya

crya Basic Member Basic Member

Apr 12, 2011
    Oh nice! Gotcha. I misunderstood. Yeah I don't know of anyone that has one yet. Probably another day or two will be plenty of pics.

5. Kiteman72

Kiteman72 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 22, 2015
    Northglenn500 over on the Spyderco forum picked one up at the SFO and has posted some pics over there.

Handle color looks pretty good!

6. fatsubie

fatsubie Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 6, 2014
    How many are there for this sprint run? All dealer are out of stock.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2018
  7. sharp_edge

sharp_edge Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 30, 2015
    Psychological game. Just be patient.

BITEME, Soulrack223 and RHPICAYUNE like this.
  8. toxophilus

toxophilus Gold Member Gold Member

May 14, 2015
    Standard78 likes this.
  9. husq2100

husq2100

Mar 3, 2013
    I pre ordered at KC and signed up to others email notification..... have heard nothing yet :(

10. Cursum Perficio

Cursum Perficio Basic Member Basic Member

Oct 27, 2012
    I pre ordered from KC. Worked for me with the Cru-wear and Maxamet Para2, 'cos I got in early on their list. Just seemed to take a couple days longer to ship than some other dealers at the time.

11. sharp_edge

sharp_edge Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 30, 2015
    This has not hit some dealers like BladeHQ correct?

12. bin31z

bin31z

Aug 15, 2008
    Man, I'm loving the color!! Not quite safety orange but darker, its going to be perfect for Halloween that's around the corner.

13. bin31z

bin31z

Aug 15, 2008
    I'm on the notification list but haven't heard anything either. I may consider picking up 1 more.

sharp_edge likes this.
  14. majen

majen

Dec 6, 2008
    Dealer posted some on fleabay today

bin31z and cashville like this.
  15. Ricky Spanish

Ricky Spanish

Mar 22, 2018
    DLT Trading just got some in. I ordered a Rex45 PM2 and a Delica 4 in VToku2 and both are still showing in stock.

Edit - annnnd they’re already out of stock

Edit 2 - BHQ actually is showing them in stock at the moment (510pm est)

Edit 3 - DLT Trading shipped my order within an hour of placing it (which is typical customer service from them) :D

Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
    sryt95 likes this.
  16. bin31z

bin31z

Aug 15, 2008
    Grabbed 1 more on Ebay...thanks for the heads up.

17. blame it on god

blame it on god Platinum Member Platinum Member

Feb 21, 2013
    THANK YOU!!!

I knew BF the site of enabling wouldn't let me down! Lol

Edit: looks like I barely made it. Ordered from DLT and now they're gone.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
  18. Wharn

Wharn Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Ah man I had one in my cart at BladeHQ then it sold out before I hit submit.

19. blame it on god

blame it on god Platinum Member Platinum Member

Feb 21, 2013
    A whopping 10 minutes at BHQ! WOW!

20. Kiteman72

Kiteman72 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 22, 2015
    I am shocked at how fast these PM2s are selling out! Congrats to the scorers! :thumbsup:

draperfish likes this.