Rex 45 Sprints : Chief , Shaman, Lil Native, And Manix 2 LW

Rex 45 Manix 2 Lightweight in stock GPKs

Edit: Knife Center and DLT still haven't released!

Last edited:
I put a Manix 2 rex 45 lw in my shopping cart at kw but changed mind the last munute, for two reasons: the rivert construction (not sure how to adjust if the blade is off centered) and the knife is just two tall in the pocket. Now I am set to get a Native Chief in Rex 45.

The question is when it will hit dealers.

Assuming it follows the pattern of the other Rex Sprints released, Should be within the next 2 weeks. I'll try to update this thread when possible, As the Native Chief drops.

Also looking forward to the Carbon fiber S90V version too!

Can't believe almost a year has passed from the start of this thread! Now that the Rex45 Native Chief is starting to drop...who's getting one?

I want to get one but I highly doubt I can actually get one.
I'm hoping that REX 45 burnout and the 4" blade of the Chief, Will keep them in stock at most retailers longer!

I want one...
I just ordered the s90v sprint, I can't justify two.

The S90V Carbon Chief is a beautiful knife and very well made, Your going to love it.

I am so ready, it's ridiculous.
I hear ya buddy. I keep checking like every hour. Do they do drops over the weekend? If not probably next week then. Either way i hope soon im tempted to get a pm2 k390 from bbs. Trying not to since with shipping will run about 230. Then i have to get a deep carry. Geez.

I hear ya buddy. I keep checking like every hour. Do they do drops over the weekend? If not probably next week then. Either way i hope soon im tempted to get a pm2 k390 from bbs. Trying not to since with shipping will run about 230. Then i have to get a deep carry. Geez.

I might could help you out. ;)

Rex 45 Chief Live @ Blade O P S

Edit ...Gone

Last edited:
Just tried to order, but it says the "inventory level is below what you ordered" - i.e. they're out.

Lasted about 9 minutes! Seems to be more demand for a big knife then I was expecting! :eek:

Many vendors still to drop though!

Lasted about 9 minutes! Seems to be more demand for a big knife then I was expecting! :eek:

Many vendors still to drop though!

Probably even less than that, as it was still showing as in stock on the product page a little while after I'd been unable to complete check out.

The frustration with the difficulties of getting this knife definitely is reducing my interest in it. I think there are more people into knives, more people willing to spend more money on knives, and more people with more disposable money now than like one or two years ago.

I will probably just buy an S30 production version, or a K390 Endela or Endura.

Back