Rex 45 Sprints : Chief , Shaman, Lil Native, And Manix 2 LW

Cheers to you! This answers multiple questions I had while I wait for my REX Chief in the mail.
It will be worth the wait IMHO.

ZeZESGqh.jpg

EOhzup1h.jpg

Mine finally arrived today. First impression is the construction is spot on. I love the overall size, jimping, and blade shape. I'm going to swap out the clip with a short MXG Ti clip I have which will help with the grip ergos and overall carry. One amazing feature is just how locked in forward grip is with my index finger in the choil. Great knife and it will be fun to test out the steel.

Cut a few things with my REXChief today - a simple WOW will suffice.

I had no plans to purchase a Native Chief but after discovering how much I really prefer carrying a police 4 I decided to give one a shot. I ended up getting a CF/S90v yesterday and after seeing your pics/comments I landed a Rex45 as well now.

We'll see how they compare to the K390 once it comes in.

I caved and ordered one from Knifecenter. I just really enjoy REX45 and hope this isn’t the end of Spyderco releasing this steel.

Man, I saw they were in stock at dlt, but the thing is I'm eu based. My credit card expired last month and hadn't gotten around to getting it renewed, my PayPal is fucked up as it won't let me register my bank account because I removed it from my profile once (spending became too easy), and if I put money in the account and try to pay a foreign account it asks me to add my bank account as well, only to be denied again. And there's no bloody way to get someone from the helpdesk to help as the customer service is an endless loop of faqs and tickets based on problems they forsee none of which include my issue. Its crazy and if you Google it you'll hit loads of results of people in the same boat hitting walls.

So I closed the tab down, no need to watch it sell out and not a damn thing I can do about it.

Ah well, it'll probably hit us in a few weeks for a 100 eur premium or something ugh.

Man, I saw they were in stock at dlt, but the thing is I'm eu based. My credit card expired last month and hadn't gotten around to getting it renewed, my PayPal is fucked up as it won't let me register my bank account because I removed it from my profile once (spending became too easy), and if I put money in the account and try to pay a foreign account it asks me to add my bank account as well, only to be denied again. And there's no bloody way to get someone from the helpdesk to help as the customer service is an endless loop of faqs and tickets based on problems they forsee none of which include my issue. Its crazy and if you Google it you'll hit loads of results of people in the same boat hitting walls.

So I closed the tab down, no need to watch it sell out and not a damn thing I can do about it.

Ah well, it'll probably hit us in a few weeks for a 100 eur premium or something ugh.

IIRC The S90V CF was quick to show up in Europe, I am expecting the Rex45 any day now.

Back