• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Rich Made Knives Zombie Killer Small

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtoler_9

Gold Member
I ship inside the USA only! I ship in a box via USPS as soon as funds arrive. I will accept paypal for these blades. Please PM or email any questions or offers prior to posting "I'll take it" here. I respectfully reserve the right to deny sale to anyone I choose. Price includes shipping and I pay the paypal fees. Thanks for looking.

1. This sale is for a very rare Rich Made Knives custom flipper. This model is the Zombie Killer and is the small #1. I purchased this off Rich at a knife show. It's the smoothest flipper I have ever owned. I hate to let this go. It's a great folder that is unique and unlike most others out there. Made from Ti and has 0-1 steel. Flips fantastic and locks like a vault. It Features the makes orange peel and flamed ano job on the scales. two tone blade finish. Custom Ti Clip. No issues to report. Just a neat creative folder. It ships in a soft pouch with certificate of authenticity from the maker. I'll let it go for $OLDshipped and insured.

Last edited:
Congrats Coreman - hope you enjoy the knife.

Thanks,
Richard
RichMade Knives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back